Friday 26 April 2013

"Le Ciel Dans Une Chambre"- Carla Bruni



StillFuji foothills is just trees who gave a small bud and fallen leaves,
Azalea bloomit is warm in a short time.
Dandelion and violet is a cute flower bloom.
After all, I like the innocent of the wild grass.


Pepe to nap down comfortablyAnd I smoke the pipe.
Is this afternoon, creme de cassis is fragrant
Tobacco "Pipe66" of the German Kohlhase (link) is good.


"Le Ciel Dans Une Chambre"- Carla Bruni (link)
"The sky in a room"
All comes through just this beautiful and poetic title.
Before French first lady Carla Bruni sings in as the super model.
I do not know the poetry of French,
Please feel in the English translation.



"The sky in a room"

When you are close to me
This room hasn’t got any walls
But trees, yes, an infinity of trees
And when you are so close to me
It’s like this ceiling here
Didn’t exist anymore, i see the sky leaning towards us... 
who remain like this
Abandoned like this,
There is nothing more, no nothing more from the other world
I hear the harmonica... but we would say an organ
Which sings for you and me
Up there in the infinite sky
And for you and for me

When you are here with me
This room hasn't got any walls
But trees, an infinity of trees
And when you are close to me
This ceiling, not purple
Doesn't exist anymore, and i see the sky above us
Who remain here, abandoned like this,
There was nothing more, no nothing more in this world
The harmonica plays... it seems an organ to me
Which sings for you and me
In the immensity of the sky
And for you and for me
mmmhhhhhhhh
And for you and for me
mmmhhhhhhhh






No comments:

Post a Comment